(Last Revised on 23 November 2017)
1. The terms on which you may use our website
3. About us
- 3.1 We, Bettys & Taylors of Harrogate Ltd, trading as Taylors of Harrogate, operate this website https://www.taylorsofharrogate.co.uk. We are a company registered in England and Wales under company number 00543821 and our registered office is at 1 Parliament Street, Harrogate, HG1 2QU, England. Our main trading address is at Pagoda House, Plumpton Park, Harrogate, HG2 7LD. Our VAT number is 405696146.
- 3.2 You can contact us: By email at: firstname.lastname@example.org. By phone: 01423 814000. By post at: Company Secretariat, Bettys & Taylors of Harrogate Ltd, 1 Parliament Street, Harrogate, HG1 2QU, England.
- 3.3 We are a limited company.
4. Restrictions on your use of our website
- 4.1 You may only use our website for lawful purposes.
- 4.2 In addition, you must not:
- 4.2.1 use our website to send or transmit, whether directly or indirectly, unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material, chain letters or pyramid selling schemes;
- 4.2.2 use our website for mail bombing or flooding or to make deliberate attempts to overload a system;
- 4.2.3 knowingly or recklessly introduce to our website, or use our website to transmit, any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, malware, adware or other materials which are malicious or harmful;
- 4.2.4 attempt to gain unauthorised access to our website, the server, equipment or network on which our website is stored, any server, computer or database connected to our website or any software;
- 4.2.5 use our website to attempt to gain unauthorised access to any other website, internet account, server, computer, equipment, system, network, data or information;
- 4.2.6 use our website to monitor data or traffic on any network or system;
- 4.2.7 use our website to collect or use information, including without limitation email addresses, screen names or other identifiers, by deceit (such as phishing, internet scamming, password robbery, spidering, scraping and harvesting);
- 4.2.8 use our website to distribute software;
- 4.2.9 carry out a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack on our website or use our website to carry out any such attack on any other website;
- 4.2.10 use our website to groom, harm or take advantage of minors in any way or to attempt to do so; or
- 4.2.11 use our website in violation of export laws, controls, regulations or sanction policies of the United States or any other country.
5. Passwords and security requirements
- 5.1 If you register an account on our website you must provide accurate and complete registration information and keep that information up to date at all times.
- 5.2 You may need a user identification code and password in order to access certain parts of our website. It is your responsibility to keep this information secret and confidential and not to disclose it to any other person.
- 5.3 If you think that somebody else might know your user identification code and/or password then you must log in to your account and change these as soon as possible.
6. Our website and its content
- 6.1 We do not guarantee that access to our website, or the content on it, will always be available or uninterrupted. Your right to access our website is given on a temporary basis only.
- 6.2 We reserve the right to change our website and the content on it, including without limitation by adding or removing content or functionality, at any time.
- 6.3 We make no warranties, representations, undertakings or guarantees that our website or any content on it will be free from errors or omissions.
- 6.4 The content on our website is provided for general information purposes only.
- 6.5 We make no warranties, representations, undertakings or guarantees that our website is secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for ensuring that the device from which you access our website has suitable anti-virus software in place.
7. Intellectual property rights
- 7.1 We, or our licensors, own the copyright and all other intellectual property rights in our website and all content on it.
- 7.2 Taylors and Taylors of Harrogate are registered trademarks of our holding company Bettys & Taylors Group Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 00500829.
- 7.3 You may download content from our website and/or print a reasonable number of copies of any page on our website. You must not make any changes to any content which you have downloaded or printed from our website. If you reproduce the downloaded or printed content in any medium you must ensure that you reproduce it accurately and completely and include a statement acknowledging that it is sourced from our website.
8. Links from our website to other websites
- Our website may contain links to other websites from time to time. These links are provided for your convenience. We have no control over, and no responsibility or liability for, those other websites or their content.
9. Links from other websites to our website
- 9.1 You may create a link to our website from another website, but only if you comply with the following conditions:
- 9.1.1 you may only link to our website from a website which you own, or which is owned by a third party who has given you permission to link to our website; and
- 9.1.2 you must not suggest that we have any association with you, or any third party, or that we approve or endorse your website, or any other website, or any of your, or any other party's, products or services unless we expressly agree that you can do so.
- 9.2 We reserve the right to require you to remove any link to our website at any time and without giving you prior notice.
10. Our liability to you
- 10.1.1 death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- 10.1.2 fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
- 10.1.3 any other matter for which we are not permitted by law to exclude or limit our liability.
- 10.2 All warranties, conditions and other terms relating to our website and/or its content which would otherwise be implied by law (whether by statute, common law or otherwise) are excluded.
- 10.3 We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage arising out of or in connection with your use of (or inability to use) our website or your use of or reliance upon any content on our website, whether in contract, tort (including without limitation negligence), misrepresentation, restitution, under statute or otherwise.
11. Applicable law